1. Registration Fee
low income country author: - 200 USD
invited author: - 250 USD
middle or high income country author: - 300 USD
Abstract/Oral/Poster/Video Presentation - 100 USD (After May 5); Free (Before May 5)
Keynote and Invited Speakers: Free for 1 paper
Extra pages, typesetting and English editing will be charged separately.
2. How to Pay?
Payment Methods and Details
You can pay by Bank Transfer, please contact us for payment details.
⇒ If you pay by bank transfer, please note that:
All bank payments can be made in USD, Malaysian Ringgit or CNY; and all bank transfer costs must be covered by the sender. We will ask you to send us a bank transfer confirmation document/receipt. This will allow us to trace your payment and will serve as temporary proof until payment is effectively received on our end.
Cancellation of paid registration is possible under the terms listed below:
* 30 days ahead of the conference: cancellation fee of 20% of the registration fee.
* 15-30 days ahead of the conference: cancellation fee of 10% of the registration fee.
* Within 15 days ahead of the conference: no refund.
* Non-refund on delay or force majeure events including, without limitation, natural disasters, fires, earthquake or storm, strikes, failures of public utilities or common carriers, acts of war, or intervention, acts restraints or regulations of any governmental authority, including compliance with any order of any governmental considerations.
Note: Cancellation and refund request must be made formally by email to conference secretary.
3. General Remarks
All submissions will be peer reviewed.
Papers not meeting these guidelines risk rejection without consideration
4. Submission Requirements
Paper must match the provided template
Paper should not exceed the maximum page numbers given below (including bibliography and appendix)
Original, unpublished and not simultaneously submitted to other workshops, conferences, or journals
5. Oral or Poster Presentation (Abstract Submission)
Please send your materials (Word/PDF/PPT/Picture/Video) to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line "Oral Presentation / Poster Presentation / Abstract Submission".
All submissions should be unpublished English paper, in Word format or Latex format.
A submitted full-length manuscript should include a Title, Author Names, Institute, Abstract, Keywords, Body paragraphs, and References.
Authors should provide communication address, postcodes, telephone number, and E-mail when submission.
Before you submit, please read: Peer Review, Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement and Submitted Paper Guidelines
Please login in the Electronic Submission System to submit your paper: