* The Plagiarism score of the camera-ready paper should be below 25%.
* All figures and tables should be numbered properly in order and captioned.
* All provided figures and tables in the paper should be cited in the text in appropriate places.
* The title of the paper and authors names and affiliations are correct with proper spacing and perfect details.
* The e-mail addresses of the corresponding author has been provided before the abstract.
* Title should be clear and reflect the content of the paper precisely.
* Author(s) name and affiliations are in order (Do not include the designation of authors such as Lecturer, Professor, Research scholar, student and so on..)
* Please do not include prefix to any authors such as Dr., Mr and so on.
* Please pay attention and ensure the language of the paper is good.
* Citations of the references in the body of the paper is in line with journal template.
* Proposed method has been clearly explained.
* The organization of the paper should be good.
* All the figures and graphs given in the paper are in good resolution.
* All the equations are typed using equation editor software.
* Please do not include the author(s) biography at the end of the paper.
* Please do not use first person pronouns such as I, we, us and extra throughout the paper.
* In the acknowledgement section, do not acknowledge the co-authors and also the affiliated Institute/centre.