1) The EC's principal responsibilities are to elect the Distinguished Fellows and Fellows, to manage IETI.
2) New DF/F needs a supermajority (two-thirds) from EC.
3) Every year, the EC Members will be approved by BD (Directors) and Co-Founders from Distinguished Fellows and Fellows.
4) The BD could not be EC.
5) In order to keep the balance of different professions, the EC could not come from more than 5 (<=5) same professions.
6) The DF/F could not be the EC Chair for 5 (<=5) consecutive terms.
7) EC Chair is also President of IETI.
8) Nobel Prize Winners and Turing Winners will be elected as Distinguished Fellows by EC Chairs and Co-Founders.
Ecole Centrale de Lille, France
Université de Picardie Jules-Verne, France
Copyright © 2016 - All Rights Reserved - IETI
International Engineering and Technology Institute is registered in Hong Kong (No. 65010577-001).